Subject: [Leica] PAW 16 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 23 05:05:35 2007

On the contrary, Hoppy.

The kitty loves her little garden. She sleeps there so she can keep an
eye on her front yard (female cats are not welcome) and she can keep an
eye on her food dish in the kitchen, on the other side of the window :-)

She sleeps there. Her litter "box" is somewhere else out in the garden.

Thanks for taking a look!
Daniel