Subject: [Leica] Still Friday flowers
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 22 07:50:56 2007

Hi Len,

I agree with you, the background is distracting. I've purchased the 50
Collapsible at Leica Bei Master, by mail order and I'm fully satified with
him. I'm still experimenting with this lens, it gives a great grey tones,
and I like this aspect very much, is the first time I shot with it an slow
film as 50 ASA, and I'm very happy with the results.

Thanks for looking and commenting

Saludos cordiales
Luis