Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Fri Apr 20 17:19:01 2007

Ah, a kindred spirit from the old country (New
Jersey).
Whenever my confreres from Jersey City were asked what
part of NJ they were from, the response was "All
over."
End of interview. Good place to be from, I can say
from personal experience.

My kinship connections are more along Triad lines. The
prudent man thinks twice before messing with anyone
who has seven hundred million brothers.  As to Tony
Soprano, a sweet and sour epitaph:  tonight, he sleeps
with the prawns.

PMCC.
SF, CA