Subject: [Leica] Leica USA incompetence again
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri Apr 20 12:55:55 2007

I would like to add, that  when you call you will "catch more flies
with honey than with vinegar."  They've always been good to me.

Tom

Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Leica USA incompetence again)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Leica USA incompetence again)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Leica USA incompetence again)