Subject: [Leica] Leica USA incompetence again
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Apr 19 20:48:55 2007

Brian,

The address on the registration card is their old address. If it has been
more than 6 months since they moved the Post Office may no longer forward on
to them their mail.

I'd make a photocopy of the card and resend it in an envelope to this
address:

Leica Camera Inc. 1 Pearl Court, Unit A Allendale, NJ 07401 USA

Most likely the retailer involved dropped the ball as they should be well
aware of the new address. If you want to really bw careful send it
registered.

Personally, I have never had a single problem in my dealings with them but I
prefer to send all my warranty and non-warranty business to Gerry Smith at
Kindermann Canada (official Leica NA service in Canada).

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Leica USA incompetence again)