Subject: [Leica] Change of Address Problems
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Apr 20 10:52:59 2007

Brian, I have to grin at this.  You have been in the high tech industry for
a very long time.  Some of the companies don't make it a year before they
fold.  We live in a world of very rapid change and most things morph into
something else somewhere else routinely.  But, I still enjoy using my sixty
and seventy old lenses on a digital body.  Heck, I even found an Exacta to
FD adapter for $5 which expands my ability to enjoy some goldies.