Subject: [Leica] Change of Address Problems
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Apr 20 08:40:35 2007

I shook my head yesterday at the problems that Brian was having with his
warranty service.  Today, I find myself in a similar situation.  Two months
ago I purchased a small kitchen appliance from an Internet dealer.  This
week it quit working.  The enclosed instruction and warranty pamplet gave a
Cleveland, OH address for service under the 1-year warranty.  I packed it up
and sent it to Cleveland via UPS.  Using their tracking number, I checked
this morning and found that they had attempted to make delivery and the
addressee had moved.  UPS is attempting to locate the new address to make
delivery.

Conclusion:  It's not just Leica USA or the USPS.  It seems to be a more
common problem.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Change of Address Problems)