Subject: [Leica] Honkers hello
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Thu Apr 19 12:26:22 2007

Hi Howard,

Hopefully there will be another occasion to renew
acquaintance before long.  I remember fondly the fine
LUG dinner you and Esther arranged at the Aberdeen
Yacht Club the first time I took my kids to China
about seven years ago. I missed you this time at the
courtside lunch Joseph and I had at your old haunt the
LRC -- he updated me on HK luggers who couldn't make
it.  I was delighted to hear that you have finally
joined me in the ranks of the formerly employed, and
hope to see you in the course of doing what we both
seem to enjoy doing, namely, keeping up with our
peripatetic offspring as they explore the world.  Hope
you had a good visit with Russell -- had I known, I
would have tried meeting up with my gf (a fellow
Canadian) earlier in the trip in Tokyo, where she was
working just before flying to HK to meet me for our
hols in China. How is life in Lantau?  I also missed
seeing Ray, who was still in Vietnam.

bests
Peter.
SF, CA