Subject: [Leica] integrity ?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Apr 18 22:53:14 2007

Quoth the John Biava :

> "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

I always liked Martial's perspective.

"History leads he who will.
He who will not, it drags."

But I think the lesson here is going to be missed -- again.  It's
been too many years since it was learned by heart, and learning it by
head just isn't the same.

When/if we the people recover, we'll be good for ANOTHER two or three
generations.  Much more than that and it comes unstuck.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] integrity ?)