Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Apr 16 18:13:11 2007

> At 06:39 PM 4/16/2007, you wrote:
> >Although I like the brightness and clarity of the M finder, I find
> >that as a left eyed shooter I am often about 1 degree down-sloped. I
> >think it is a function of not being able to hold the camera squarely
> >against my face. Oddly it didn't seem to be an issue with SLRs. Maybe
> >I made a mental correction with those over the years. It doesn't
> >happen with other optics such as telescopes either.
> >
> >Cheers
> >Hoppy
>
> As a left-eyed shooter I also find that all of my photos are slanted
> slightly.  Thank goodness for the Ruler Tool in Photoshop that can
> level any horizon!  I find that I need to use it on many photos.  I do
> have a grid viewfinder but usually forget to look at it in the
> excitement of taking photos. ;-)

You'll have to find another excuse.  I do the exact same thing, and
I'm right-eyed.

Maybe we're all just a bit unbalanced?  ;->

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic)