Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe CS3 beta removal
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 17 14:44:29 2007

Adam, I have a PC, not a Mac, but I did install the CS3 beta, over CS2
premium. When I uninstalled it, (yes I did like some new
features) it broke the Bridge functions in CS2. I went through all of the
recommended help procedures and the final fix required a
complete reinstall of the entire suite. Plus required a call to Adobe as I
my CS2 was an upgrade, and it would not recognise the
qualifying CS suite that I offered (I was clean installing and inserting the
qualifying CD at the right time). So it cost me about a
day all up.
Yes I did pass on the details to Wade who advised the appropriate folks.
Maybe that PDF says, some users experienced......."

Cheers
Hoppy