Subject: [Leica] Santa Fe show
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun Apr 15 15:55:08 2007

Yeah check out VERVE gallery as well 219 E Marcy - within walking
distance of the square.  The gallery is very high tech which means
their overhead is high.  But they were nice.  Wish I could join all
of you but have to stay put here in Denver to make $ for the next
vacation.

will post some pictures soon - taken with Ricoh GRD

ernie