Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Canon 5D
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Apr 14 16:03:40 2007

Dear Doug,
Please go to the Fred Miranda website and check out the Guy Mancuso
sticky thread on which lenses fit on the 5D without hitting the
mirror. Alternatively go to Andrew Nementh's site:
http://nemeng.com/leica/002f.shtml
where the problems and rewards of using R lenses on Canon Digital
SLRs are explored in great detail. Many Luggers (myself included)
have contributed to the info on Andrew's site.
Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong)