Subject: [Leica] Oly E 1 and Leica 14 - 50 zoom
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Apr 14 03:20:35 2007

Hello luggers,
A fellow photo enthusiast asked me to test his Olympus E 1 with his
Leica 14 ? 50 zoom ? there seemed to be some focusing problems ? so I
took this combination on my morning walk, giving the M8 a rest. While
photographing the azaleas along the roadside a bee flew into my zone
of focus and here is the result ? slightly cropped.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/Bee-
Azalias.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2sfbvt

Later today I went to Mui Wo to get a hair cut and then stopped at
the China Bear Pub for a beer. I had the E 1 with me and noticed that
the fisherman fishing off the ferry pier had finally got a fish ? or
at least a minnow!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/Where_s-
the-fish-.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/36syyd