Subject: [Leica] Portrait monitor advice
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri Apr 13 11:50:50 2007

I was just looking at the Eizo site and B&H.  Coloredge denotes their
Graphics monitors.  Of those, the CG series are 16 bit, and the CE
are 14 bit at less than half the price.  These are compared to most
monitors at 8 bit.  The CE does VERY nicely as far as the demo I
saw!  LaCie has some pricey 12 bit monitors that are supposed to
equal a CRT colorspace, but those are more expensive than the 14 bit
Eizo CE.

Tom

Replies: Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Portrait monitor advice)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Portrait monitor advice)