Subject: Fwd: [Leica] For Sale: Black Enamel M4
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Fri Apr 13 10:48:38 2007

I really don't want this to go to Japan and sit in a display case.. It needs
someone to give it a good home and some exercise.

Time and circumstances eventually catch up with us all. A Leica is meant to
make photographs, not sit unused on a shelf. So it is with great regret that
I have come to the decision that it is time for my original, black enamel M4
to find a new home.

One owner. Me. Purchased new in May of 1969.
Very minor brassing.
Never dropped or wet.
CLAs done by DAG.
Comes with body cap and PC caps.
I wear glasses so the viewfinder eyepiece cover is the later model with the
soft surface.

Pictures will be available to those who email. I do not have 24 hour a day
access to the internet. But will respond as quickly as I can.

Leicam4pro@yahoo.com or call Satruday or Sunday at 815-222-2642

" If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking "
                                                             George S. Patton

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.