Subject: [Leica] Portrait monitor advice
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Apr 13 08:07:32 2007

Thanks for all the advice.
As it turns out, my wife uses a Dell at work. She says that it does
swivel.
Her company did a month long test with 5 monitors. The Dells came out
on top.
I did check the Dell site, but they are not clear about that function.
Over the next few days I'll stop at a Fry's and check out what
they've got.

Slobodan Dimitrov