Subject: [Leica] More pictures with / without IR cut filter and lens codes off and on
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Apr 13 06:05:59 2007

Hi Luggers,
I have added two more pictures to the set, this time under tungsten
light, at the 28mm setting of the Tri Elmar with IR cut filter on and
off the lens; and coded lens detection on with filter and off with no
filter. Details are given with the two lamp pictures.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/UV+IR+Code+Pix/

http://tinyurl.com/34xub4

The four out door pictures (the view from our living room balcony)
don't seem much changed by the IR cut filters on or off, the lens
detection on or off with a coded lens, but as you can see in the
tungsten light photos just posted, there is a big difference in the
colour between IR cut filter on, lens detection on at the IR filter
setting and the no filter no lens detection comparison. The IR cut
filter, lens detection on picture accurately shows the green chair.
It is grey in the other photo.

Cheers
Howard (still in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] More pictures with / without IR cut filter and lens codesoff and on)