Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale, Leica CL
From: hot_billexf at hotmail.com (Bille Xavier F.)
Date: Thu Apr 12 23:39:22 2007

Good day to all

I'm selling a Leica CL, mint in its box (documentation in german), complete
with body cap, carrying strap, etc but no leather pouch.

Along with the body comes a ANIB Voigtlander Nokton 40mm multi coated with
it's Voigtlander hood. All come in their original boxes and documentation.

This CL is equipped with a mercury battery and comes with a spare one. The
solution from Paul is curently implemented:
http://www.paulbg.com/Nikon_F_meter_batteries.htm

The meter is acurate against my R7.

The CL has a broken tab on the film spool take up but it is minor and does
not prevent the good operation

The body of the CL can be bought separately but the lens can be be bought
only if you take also the CL body (lens not sold separately)

Price: 350 Euros for the CL body only  or any reasonable offer.

Other price: complete set (body + lens) for 600 Euros.

Pictures available, contact me off list for details

Thank you for reading

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.