Subject: [Leica] smell the flowers
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Apr 11 16:18:56 2007

Steve, it sounds like you, Dave and I are are saying similar things. The
eyes are everything. I really admire your shot, hence
looking closely, plus of course, I learn a lot from other people's
viewpoints on the posted photos. Actually on my fifth or so
viewing, I note that there are a couple of brightly sunlit individual hairs
in front of the eyes, which also have attendant
reflections. That might have been part of my slight distraction.
In any event, your picture is extremely well exposed, gloriously sharp and
colourful. My idea of great Leica people photography.

Cheers
Hoppy