Subject: [Leica] M8 dismantled - photos from Leica Camera User Forum
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 10 17:59:49 2007

Vick,

I don't know what could be wrong. I signed up when they showed how to
adjust the rangefinder for the Noctilux and how to code lenses. . I'm
not active on that forum. Every time I go there they just know it's
me. I never log on. Is there a setting there that says remember me or
something? Every once and awhile they have something interesting so
it is nice to belong. I'd send them an e-mail describing your
problem. Do you need to have cookies turned on?

Good Luck,
Len