Subject: [Leica] Re: Some New Pix
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 10 17:12:51 2007

Thnaks Carl,

Your detailed answer was much more than I expected. It is very interesting
for me because we have some coincidences, I use too a MP 0,85 and M6 0,72,
and use the same focal lenses, except that finally I've decided usually
carry the Summiluxes because are more useful in all situations, I do a good
use of the 75, I find it makes a compact outfit with Summilux 35 (Pre ASPH)
I like and prefer this one, much more small and compact than the ASPH, I
rarely use the 28mm, but the Summicron is the best choice, preferably I use
during the day Plus X or FP4 and Tri X on the dark, and also on Xtol, my
Scanner is a Epson flatbead no so performer as yours, and usually I do the
same as you. I've tried the Vuescan, but I don't see sincerely any advantage
with the Epson software + Photoshop.

Saludos cordiales
Luis