Subject: [Leica] And now for something...
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Apr 10 15:28:53 2007

George wrote:
These feel overly saturated and contrasty for my taste. YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Absolutely!- I kicked up the saturation and contrast in *PS/ Alien Skin*-
the only way I'd look at them twice. I really do not like landscapes and
take very few. The colors in these 2 were way out of proportion, did it for
myself- certainly is a question of taste. Thanks for the comment. vroger

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] And now for something...)