Subject: [Leica] IMG: People Even!
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Mon Apr 9 15:43:20 2007

Darn, I like this site and the freedom to learn about and discuss
things other than just Leicas.  Lots of wisdom here!  Over on the Canon
FD Yahoo site some folks are trying to prohibit as "off-topic" any
discussion involving using Canon FD lenses on non-FD bodies (especially
DSLR, heaven forbid).  We have our disagreements on the LUG, but at
least  OT banter (within limits) is permitted.

Regards,

Rob McClure