Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 8 20:48:24 2007

Robert,

If the definition of a joke with respect to the M8 is that it needs IR
filters then it is a Joke.  However, in all other ways the M8 works exactly
as advertised, which is definitely no joke.  The M8 may not work for you,
but it works for me.  I may not be a pro, but there are a bunch of pros here
that also have bought into it and it seems to be working for them also.

Gene