Subject: [Leica] Museum Tree
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 7 23:45:55 2007

Brian,

At the M8 workshop this past Thursday, they had us download images with the
Leica package on the mac laptops and it worked pretty good.  This is the
first time I had tried it as i use the card reader at home.  The one thing
is that you have to have the M8 on when you plug the cable into the mac, or
it just sits there.

Gene