Subject: [Leica] IMG AstonMartin
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Apr 6 19:20:55 2007

In 1979 I thought I would get my wife a nice car, and bought her a Jag XJ6.
It was one of those purchases where you have two happy days.  Or, as a
friend said, English cars are superb, on occasion.  As it turns out, my
friend tells me it was one of the last off the line with Lucas electrical.
That is when I began hearing about "Lucas, the prince of darkness" and so
forth.  Friends wanted to race me, but the course was to the grocery store
and back five time in a row...

Ken
www.kencarney.com