Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom help
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Apr 6 14:27:45 2007

On 4/6/07 12:42 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net> wrote:

> At 03:26 PM 4/6/2007, you wrote:
>> The interface design is NOT obvious and it's a complete abdication by
>> Adobe of their need to write a manual. The on-line help is truly
>> wretched.

Isnt' there be a manual on the CD as well?  I looked at a pre-release
version that was destined for the CD and it seemed quite competent.

And we don't tend to create UI's just so we can write manuals about them.
Generally, the smaller the manual, the better the software is, IMHO.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c