Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom help
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Apr 6 11:14:22 2007

I've placed a copy of a quick-n-dirty workflow guide I put together for a
few friends.  It was never really meant to be publicly available, but I
promised it to Daniel, so I might as well open it up to the LUG.

I make no promises that it contains anything earth shattering. But it did
help the people I intended it for, so here it is:

http://heninger.org/uploads/Lightroom-%20Worfklow%20for%20Busy%20Photographe
rs.pdf

The develop section is necessarily brief because that is the nuts/bolts of
photography and that requires experimentation.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: Lightroom help)