Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom help
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri Apr 6 07:35:42 2007

Buying and viewing Michael Reichmann and Jeff Schewe's video tutorial
helped me understand the logic behind Lightroom much more clearly.
For me, it was easily worth $15. And I don't usually like video
tutorials. I tend to fall asleep during them.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/videos/LR-V1.shtml

Allen