Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom help
From: dlr at dlridings.se (dlr@dlridings.se)
Date: Fri Apr 6 07:40:33 2007

Thanks, Allen.

Someone else had mentioned that before but I had forgotten about it. Now
that you bring it up separately, it is starting to sound like a good idea.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] OT: Lightroom help)
Message from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] OT: Lightroom help)