Subject: [Leica] LowePro Slingshot
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Wed Apr 4 12:24:43 2007

Hi

I have a Slingshot 200 for almost 1 year.

I use it every day. 1 M body with 1 lens attached and 2 more lens.

When I'm in holidays I take a spare body in the top compartment with my 50mm
elmar m retracted.

Excellent bag to use specially when I have to walk a lot.

The only problem is that is not very discrete and looks to much like a
camera bag.

B regards from Portugal
bernardofeio