Subject: [Leica] Another show! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 4 06:31:06 2007

Kenneth Frazier wrote:
> Well, I must be doing something right.  A gallery director saw some of
> my work and asked me to submit for an upcoming photography show entitled
> "Captured Moments."
>
> Peace to all, and thanks for all the very helpful feedback and comments.<<

Hi Padre,

Congratulations mon ami! Well done as there's nothing like an invitation to
hang material in a show, instead of carrying ones work around hoping to get
shown.

Your invitation is well deserved as we've seen your photographs over the
years and they've proven you earned the right to be asked.

Let's say, you might be surprised at what can happen after the public have
seen the magic of your photo eye!

Good on you!

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Another show! :-))