Subject: [Leica] Another show! :-)
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Apr 4 09:15:10 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Let's say, you might be surprised at what can happen after the
> public have
> seen the magic of your photo eye!
>
> Good on you!
>
> ted

What's surprising is that I almost always feel like a rank amateur,
and I suppose I am, in a way, since I never took a course, just
looked at a lot of photos, read a few books, and knew what I wanted
to make.

Thanks much for your encouragement and support, Ted.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/