Subject: [Leica] Re: new M8 IR filter report
From: lists at sololeicas.com (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Apr 3 16:10:30 2007

Henning,
Can this be probably worsened by the fact that the 35 asph first
element is concave? I haven't seen any flare or inner reflection with
28/2.8 asph nor 35/2 (IV pre-asph) yet. The 28/2.8 asph has an almost
plane first element and the 35mm's is definitely convex.

best,
Ed

El 03/04/2007, a las 18:13, Henning Wulff escribi?:

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: new M8 IR filter report)