Subject: [Leica] Re:SF 20 with M8?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Apr 3 08:28:14 2007

You cannot use the SF20 in TTL mode with the M8. However I just tried the
SF20+M8 on Auto(A) and Manual(M) with excellent results.
Mostly used the SF20 in A -1 and -2 @160 iso, 2nd curtain synch. Images
looked great. I use Nikon's TTL cord for my SF20/M6. I
wonder if that cord will also work with the M8, non TTL.

The SF24 uses the M8 TTL mode.

No images to post though as it was not my M8 or SD card.

Chris