Subject: [Leica] SF 20 with M8?
From: bampolsk at mac.com (Brian Ampolsk)
Date: Tue Apr 3 08:15:37 2007

My M8 is on order and should arrive any day now.  I have an SF 20
flash unit, but have been seeing references to the SF 24D flash
unit.  Does anyone know if the SF 20 will work with the M8?  if any
changes in use are required?

My 28 summicron is at  Leica being modified, and I am really looking
forward to seeing what that will do with the M8.

Thanks in advance for any information...

Brian Ampolsk

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:SF 20 with M8?)