Subject: [Leica] Help with unusual Visoflex model
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Apr 2 03:04:14 2007

Hoppy,
No, the opening isn't quite normal so I suspect yours will have to undergo
open tripod hole surgery.  I probably would just go to a hardware store and
buy an appropriate sized stud and screw it in from the inside.  You might
have to do some grinding to make it short enough that you can still mount it
to a tripod.