Subject: [Leica] Austin Hot Rod Show
From: snasta at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Sun Apr 1 12:06:15 2007

A friend has been restoring his car for the last couple of years and finally
decided to exhibit at the Austin Hot Rod Show.  I was thinking it was a
smallish show so I decided to go find him and look at his new toy.  I didn't
expect acres of beautifully restored cars.  It is truly amazing the
attention to detail and hard work that went into each of these cars.  Great
combination of mechanical skill and artistic ability.  Here are a few
snapshots

http://www.tejasphotos.com/gallery2/v/hotrod/?g2_navId=x58acb17a

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742