Subject: [Leica] Oldest Bakery
From: snasta at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Fri Mar 30 14:34:36 2007

This is a picture from Panchgani that my cousin took when she was
visiting her grandmother.  The name of the bakery tickled my fancy :)

Panchgani is a small village (town now) in the mountains near Mumbai
that I used to go as a kid.  My memories of the place have mostly to do
with long lazy days that involved walking the mountain trails, and
eating food in the village.  The place lived in barely had electricity
and had hot water that was heated in old brass pots for your bath.
Interestingly those are the vacations my dad still remembers the best.

http://tinyurl.com/2cjctq

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742

Replies: Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff) ([Leica] Oldest Bakery)