Subject: [Leica] Leica Digilux 2 repair issue epilog
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Mar 30 16:20:04 2007

On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:58 PM, joeaksa@attglobal.net wrote:

> I posted a message on the LUG about three months ago on the LUG
> about my
> Digilux 2 that I had been having problems with. Most of the
> problems I felt were with
> the Leica NA service center, and dealing with a lack of
> communication. The camera
> had been sent in for a replacement in the on/off switch and
> returned in an unusuable
> condition.
>
> After posting to this list I received several emails. One of them
> was from Steve
> Barbour, a list member who lives here in Phoenix. He was very
> helpful and directed
> me to Sandy Ritz, who runs a camera store here in town and is an
> old hand at
> Leica's.

I was very happy to help you out Joe...and I'm glad all is OK.

Sandy is an old friend and reliable camera man... who apparantly was
ready to help.
I bought my own M8 from him...great service.
(and btw. he just got a couple of M8's, not spoken for)

nice ending to the story, thanks to the LUG...

Steve