Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - nicely framed wildlife photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Mar 30 09:10:53 2007

All:

Where else can you buy a limited edition, tastefully matted and
framed, wildlife print that is signed & numbered by the photographer,
for just $59?

Perhaps a second hand, shop, if you're lucky enough to find one!

If you consider the cost of getting anything framed, these days, your
first question has to be "how does he do it?"

Well, it's simple, I found a source of very attractive, but
inexpensive, frames which look very much like the basic black metal
frames that most of us are so fond of for our own shots.   I then
went out and bought a mat cutter and mat board and learned how to do
the whole thing myself!    (I'd checked with a dozen or more framers
and none of them would do the framing for as little as I sell my
framed prints! And that's in lots of a dozen at a time!)

One word of caution, however.  If you have been thinking of buying
one of my prints, you might want to consider doing so, now.  You see,
I'm running very low on these really neat, yet inexpensive
frames.  I've found just 7 more, in a local shop, but have been
unable to find any more, in nearly a year of looking; and my original
supplier has gone out of business.

This is compounded by the fact that the BC Wildlife Park is taking 12
today, and another 12 in three weeks.. and I have less than a case
(48) left!  When the frames are gone, I will have to switch to metal
frames, which will add up to $30 to my $59 price, just to cover the
cost of the frame!

OTOH, please be aware that any orders placed now, will not be filled
until mid-April, as we will be away, at our daughter's wedding, after
Monday.  See: http://www.telyt.50megs.com/travel.htm

There are 30 different photos available and you can see them all,
at:  www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal.

BTW: If you have the need, publication rights to most of these photos
can now be purchased at: http://tinyurl.com/2amll4 - but the genuine
article costs considerably less!

Thanks for reading.
---