Subject: [Leica] m8 bag? why -- the m classic bag
From: jpphoto at hci.net (John Payne)
Date: Fri Mar 30 09:16:15 2007

Hello,
This mclassic bag looks exactly like a bag I used in Jr High and Sr. high
doing yearbook pics.  Tan exterior with darker brown tabs.  The namw on the
bag was Leica in the leica script.  I never looked in a catalog to see if it
was offered by the company or not.  This would have been mid-late 1970's.  I
found moving the straps from a back of bag attachment point to the sides to
work better for me so I could work with the bag open most of the time.
John Payne