Subject: [Leica] m8 bag? why -- the m classic bag
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Sun Mar 25 10:07:05 2007

Hello,

For traveling, I use a Domke F1X.

For daily shooting, I use a little Russian RF bag or a military map case w/
pockets.  The map case is the least obtrusive and does NOT look like a
camera bag.  My preference when walking around in the canyons by myself or
downtown is the mapcase.

I don't own an M8, but it holds the M3 or M5 with two or three lenses,
filters and Minolta IIIF meter rather easily.  I can stick a flash and
bracket in an outside pocket, which adds a little bulk, but still fits just
fine.

Jeff M