Subject: [Leica] CV lens recommendations
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Fri Mar 30 05:27:40 2007

Frank Dernie wrote:
> I have and use reasonably often the 15mm and 75mm. I have the 12mm and
> 35mm pancake which I use less. I had a Nokton which I did not like and
> sold.
> FWIW
> Frank
>
> On 30 Mar, 2007, at 04:24, Jack Maddox wrote:
>
>> Ken Carney wrote:
>>> Hi Jack,
>>>
>>> I have the 1.5 Nokton and like it.  The only problem is that it is
>>> prone to
>>> flare and needs a larger lens hood, which of course won't work well
>>> with the
>>> RF.  It also needs to be stopped down to f2 or 2.8.  The 15mm Heliar
>>> is nice
>>> also, if you're into WA's.
>>> Ken

Frank,

 From what I am hearing about the 1.5 Nokton I don't think I'll get one.
I don't see the reason to buy a 1.5 lens that needs to be stopped down
to 2.8 to give good results.I am at the moment considering purchasing
the APO 90.

Jack

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] CV lens recommendations)
Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] CV lens recommendations)