Subject: [Leica] R4...can you turn this thing off?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 18:34:09 2007

Have had that happen only once or twice in 15 years with electronic cameras.
 Besides removing and then putting them back in could cause you to miss that
photo opertunity.  Just what everyone has been complaining about with the M7
and M8 with the horrible delay between turning them on and when you can take
the first shot.  ;-)

Gene