Subject: [Leica] Re: Corvair
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Mar 28 14:42:16 2007

I had a first year Corvair, my first car. I use to race it on Sunset,
Mulholland, and Topanga Canyon. I've taken a few one wheel turns in
it, with its ass literally up in the air. Never had an axle collapse.
Though if hadn't been sitting down, I think I would collapsed from
the shock each time.
My second car, a black convertible '65 Impala Super Sport, wasn't as
forgiving.
Both cars were my High School cars.

Slobodan Dimitrov