Subject: [Leica] Re: Corvair
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Mar 28 14:31:04 2007

At 05:46 PM 3/28/2007, Henning Wulff wrote:

 >Greg, the early Corvairs put a whole new meaning into 'swing axle'.
 >The Corvairs truly were evil handling cars at the limit. The only
 >thing I can think of that came close was the Triumph Herald of 'Hark
 >the Herald Axles Swing' fame, or rather, infamy.

This is such bullshit as to deserve
obliteration.  Henning, do you have a driver's
license?  Have you ever driven a car?  I doubt
both. You seem to receive your knowledge from
such "unbiased sources" as the anti-corporate US
press.  Go figure: no politician ever worries
beyond his own re-election and no editor thinks beyond his own retirement.

Learn how to drive a rear-wheel car.   I have
about 600,000 miles in such vehicles (uh, excuse
me, to the Politically Correct, this is around
960,000 km).  Where's the beef?

And "Hark!  The Herald Axles Swing!" of that
grand and lamented commentator of ROD & TRUCK
MAGAZINE, who used to sign his contributions with
"yrs trly".  A thousand $LUG Bucks (value,
worthless) to the first to identify this fine fellow, now long dead.

Yrs Trly

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!