Subject: [Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Mar 26 15:36:05 2007

Marc,

Letit be known that there never ( or hardly ever) was there a
distinction 'tween R und M straps.  Leitz/Leica changed them as their
vendors
did.  Nothing was dedicated to either of those models exclusively.

Some had a sliding shoulder pad, some had the pad molded on/in.  The
early pads were good but there were some unauthorized copies
made, so Leica went to the molded-in pads.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure)