Subject: [Leica] M8 Neckstrap Failure
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 18:35:20 2007

Interesting,  The plastic collars on my M8 strap are flexible and appears to
be the same material as on my M6TTL and the ones on my R8.  The current
straps nd the previous versions are my favorite camera straps as they do not
slip off my shoulders, unlike the strap of my D200 which will not stay in
place for anything.  Next week when I'm in Chicago, i plan to get one for
the D200, so it will finally stay in place.

gene

-------------- Original message from "Jim Nichols"
<jhnichols@bellsouth.net>: --------------